400g boiled chickpea
100ml Happea Original
2 tablespoon tahini
2 small cloves of garlic
2 tablespoon lime juice
Extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of salt
Veggies you like
Salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, olive oil
- Drain and put the chickpeas into a food processor
- Peel and add the garlic
- Add salt, then the tahini, a good squeeze of lime juice, Happea Original and 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Stop the food processor from time to time and use the spatula to pull the humus down from the sides of the jar, and then mix until smooth texture. This process will take a few more minutes than expected.
- Have a taste and add more Happea, salt, lime juice or olive oil, if needed. Then mix for one more round.
- Roast the veggies: Cut the carrots, pepper and mushrooms in halfs and put them on a large roasting pan. Scatter over the veggies salt, thyme, black pepper, sliced garlic and if you like fresh chilli.
- Drizzle it all with olive oil and roast in preheated oven 200°C around 30 – 40 min.
- Put in the serving dish some humus, veggies and spicy and roasted lavash chips. (The tip for Lavash is the same as for the veggies. Cut the lavash into long pieces, scatter with pepper, salt and drizzle with olive oil. Then roast them in the preheated oven 200°C around 10 – 15 min.