The most amazing and easy to make chocolate chip cookies!
- 140g smooth peanut butter
- 80g cane sugar
- 50ml any kind of Happea drinks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 60g oats
- 100g flour; can use all purpose flour - wheat, rice, almond
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/3 tablespoon salt
- 60 g vegan chocolate chips or crushed dark 70 - 80% chocolate
- Other spices, based on personal preference - cinnamon, pumpkin spice, clove, muskat
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- Line a baking sheet into pan
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar, warmed Happea and vanilla until smooth consistency;
- Mix the baking soda and salt into flour. Add the mixed flour and oats to the peanut, sugar bowl and mix well.
- Add more flour if the mixture is too sticky. Depends on the flour and the butter. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add other spices if you want (cinnamon, pumpkin spice, clove, muskat)
- Bring the dough together. Use a tablespoon for lining dought into a pan
- Press each scoop down to flatten. Add some chocolate chips on top if needed.
- Bake at 180 °C for 12 to 14 mins, longer for crispier. Cool for 5 mins, then remove from the pan and cool completely.
Tip:Store on the counter for up to 5 days. Refrigerate for freshness for up to 2 weeks.