Ingredients (2 servings):
- 170ml Happea Chocolate
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 150g buckwheat flour
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon oil (coconut oil or olive oil)
Almond butter mousse:
- 150g almond butter
- 100ml Happea Original
- 1 cup of blueberries for garnish
- 50g melted vegan dark chocolate for garnish
- Prepare the almond butter cream. Technically you have to mix together almond butter and Happea. The trickiest thing here is to do it slowly.
- Put almond butter in the bowl with high edges and have your mixer ready.
- Add about 2 tablespoon Happea Original and mix it on low speed. When it starts to get smooth add the rest of the Happea Original.
- Mix just to have an even & smooth mixture. Set the cream aside or put it into the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate: Roughly chop the chocolate into small pieces, about the size of 1 – 2cm. Set chocolate pieces into a metal or glass bowl, making sure it is heat-proof.
- Fill half of the size of your saucepan with water. Wait till the water starts to simmer. Place the bowl over; making sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl, and your bowl is bigger than saucepan.
- Stir the chocolate periodically as it softens. When you have just a few small unmelted chunks, remove bowl from heat.
- Combine the first all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk them together.
- Put the banana, Happea Chocolate and oil in a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the bowl with dry ingredients and mix everything together. Let the mixture rest for a few minutes.
- Heat up a frying pan (or non-sticking skillet) to medium heat and lightly grease with some coconut oil.
- Cook until bubbles rise to the surface then burst, and edges gets darker brown.
- Flip to another side and cook about 20 – 30 seconds.
- Serve the pancakes with almond butter mousse, melted chocolate and juicy blueberries.