Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 350ml Happea Chocolate
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 middle sized frozen bananas cutted in pieces
- 1 cup of sea buckthorn berries
- 2 tablespoon almond butter + 3 tablespoon Happea Vanilla for garnish
- 1 fig for garnish
- 40 g melted dark chocolate for garnish
Sugar is optional
- Put the chia seeds and cacao powder into a jar and mix them.
- Pour in 350ml Happea Chocolate and stir the mixture very well together.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then stir one more time.
- Cover the jar on top and put it into a refrigerator overnight, or at least for 3-5 hours.
- Stir the mixture one more time well before serving. It has to be quite thick, a little bit jelly and creamy.
- Take 2 bananas and put them in the freezer.
- Before melting the chocolate: Roughly chop the chocolate into small pieces, about the sizes of 1 – 2cm. Put the chocolate pieces into a metal or glass bowl, making sure the bowl is heat-proofed.
- Fill half of the size of your saucepan with water and heat it up.
- Place the bowl over the hot water. Make sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl, and that the bowl is bigger than the saucepan. Stir chocolate periodically while it softens. When you have just a few small unmelted chunks, remove the bowl from the heat.
- Now it is time to put the frozen bananas into the food processor. Blend the bananas and a handful of fresh sea buckthorn berries (or less, they are quite sour) until smooth and creamy texture.
- To assemble the pudding, start with adding fresh sea buckthorn berries in the serving glass (our glass is a little less than 300ml).
- Fill half of the glass with chocolate chia seed pudding.
- Add a layer banana mousse, some creamy almond butter & Happea Vanilla
- Decorate with dark chocolate splashes, fig and sea buckthorn berries.