Ingredients (2 servings)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 250 ml Happea Vanilla
- 4 tbsp puffed quinoa
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup of raspberries (for garnish)
- Vegan dark chocolate scraps (for garnish)
- Sugar is optional
- Add 3 tablespoons chia seeds & 250 ml Happea Vanilla into a jar and stir them very well together.
- Wait for 10 minutes and then stir one more time.
- Cover up and put in the refrigerator overnight, or at least for 3-5 hours. Stir the mixture well before serving. It has to be quite thick and creamy.
- Take one cup of raspberries and lightly squash them with a fork or spoon. Another option is to toss them in the food processor and blend for 10 seconds. This will be the bottom layer.
- To assemble, add squashed raspberries as the bottom layer in the serving glass. In this case glass it is 250 ml.
- Then add puffed quinoa layer. Then fill up with chia mixture layer.
- Garnish with almond butter (if it is too thick then add 3 tbsp of Happea and mix well together) , raspberries, few puffed quinoa grains and chocolate scraps.